Author Topic: CALL THE GATECREEPERS HOTLINE, AN INTERNET TRUTH BREAKTHROUGH IS HERE!!!  (Read 803 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
I wouldn't be surprised - there's quite a bit of support for what happens to an isolated object in space as centrifugal motion takes effect.  The biggest concern I could think of here is: what happens in the event of a polar shift?  What if this whole "ball" stops spinning?  I think the answer is obvious, but it's one few people want to face.

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
I wouldn't be surprised - there's quite a bit of support for what happens to an isolated object in space as centrifugal motion takes effect.  The biggest concern I could think of here is: what happens in the event of a polar shift?  What if this whole "ball" stops spinning?  I think the answer is obvious, but it's one few people want to face.

I thought the biggest issue was: where did all the mass come from? There also was a time most scis believe the world got bigger, when a gigantic fucking comet or something hit us. I can't remember well, but it explained how the moon exists.