Author Topic: MACS RULE!!!!  (Read 1247 times)

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
MACS RULE!!!!
« on: 30 May 2003, 04:39 »
Well, I went to a place where they use macs and they ROCK! it's OS 9, but what's bad with that? I'm writing this on OS 9 now! (using internet exploder     :(    

And to X11 who thinks people that use macs are retards, they're NOT!

[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: The all Microsoft hater ]

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2003, 05:32 »
quote:
And to X11 who thinks people that use macs are retards, there NOT!

haha. before you say shit like this, double check what you have written. they're NOT!

anyways. just being an anal, nit-picking mac user  ;)

billy_gates

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.skinner.com/jeffberg
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2003, 07:14 »
quote:
Originally posted by ecsyle:951:

haha. before you say shit like this, double check what you have written. they're NOT!

anyways. just being an anal, nit-picking mac user    ;)  

stop being so damn critical.  We're not fucking English teachers, we're just users of the most advanced personal computers on earth.

[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: jeffberg: Mac Comrade Captain ]

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2003, 08:07 »
"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy SEAL: a small, elite group of people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, who everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and efficiently."
--David Pogue

;)

xyle_one

• VIP
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2003, 08:09 »
quote:
Originally posted by jeffberg: Mac Comrade Captain:

stop being so damn critical.  We're not fucking English teachers, we're just users of the most advanced personal computers on earth.

[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: jeffberg: Mac Comrade Captain ]

shut the fuck up. obviously you missed the thread where x11 called us a bunch of nit picky mac lover retards. i was just trying to act the part. ass.

billy_gates

• http://www.skinner.com/jeffberg
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2003, 05:44 »
quote:
Originally posted by ecsyle:951:

shut the fuck up. obviously you missed the thread where x11 called us a bunch of nit picky mac lover retards. i was just trying to act the part. ass.

jesus it wasn't a personal attack.  and yes I had read about X11 and his feeling toward us.  But I have to say it is true.  I have been through so many posts in the past year or two that have spell stuff right just because they don't have anything to say bout the original post.  Also, I don't think this (slightly) new guy (based on the number of posts) really knows much about X11 and his pissoffness.  Therefore he would think you were being over critical and think ur an ass.  But most of all it was NOT a personal attack, although I admit, after reading it again the "fucking" makes it seem personal, I will choose less harsh words next time.

Sorry All MS Hater if I am totally incorrect about  your newbness and your knowledge of X11.

xyle_one

• VIP
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2003, 06:18 »
quote:

jesus it wasn't a personal attack.  and yes I had read about X11 and his feeling toward us.  But I have to say it is true.  I have been through so many posts in the past year or two that have spell stuff right just because they don't have anything to say bout the original post.  Also, I don't think this (slightly) new guy (based on the number of posts) really knows much about X11 and his pissoffness.  Therefore he would think you were being over critical and think ur an ass.  But most of all it was NOT a personal attack, although I admit, after reading it again the "fucking" makes it seem personal, I will choose less harsh words next time.

Sorry All MS Hater if I am totally incorrect about  your newbness and your knowledge of X11.

No worries. I have nothing agains you or The all Microsoft hater. You are right. I didn't have anything to add to the thread. But. The sentence "And to X11 who thinks people that use macs are retards, there NOT!" leads one to believe that mac users are retards (again, no offense M$ Hater) when its intent was the opposite. Whatever. Its old news now, and i kinda do have something to add to this thread.

I haven't used OS9 much, so i can't say anything about it, but i can comment on OSX. OSX does rock. It rocks the shit out of anything i have used so far. I believe that most of the people who "despise" or think mac users are retards are hardcore purists who do not like easy. OSX is easy, and its *NIX. How much better could that get (besides being totally GPL'd and free of course). My first experiences with Linux  was SuSE 8 & Red Hat 7.1. I enjoyed them, but is wasnt that easy. They were def better than Windows, but wasn't what i wanted. OSX gave me exactly what i wanted. An easy, powerful, no-hassle, stable system that would let me focus on the important stuff (important stuff being pr0n & the interweb, and the ocassional piece of art. I'm joking about the pr0n  ;)  ). There is something that just feels right about OSX. Its hard to explain, but i never feel it when using windows or Linux. Anyways. Mac R0x0rz  :D

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2003, 07:14 »
quote:

you we're wrong about me; I searched the forum database with the keyword "X11" and, well look for your self.

Theb first resault was "to whoever sent me that virus" I kmnow it's x11 because I also rember a "Trolls, Click here :)" link that sent a user to a "You are an idiot hahahahahahahaha!!" I gert the felling how bad he was

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #8 on: 31 May 2003, 10:04 »
quote:
Originally posted by Macman: HAS 1000 POSTS:
"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy SEAL: a small, elite group of people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, who everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and efficiently."
--David Pogue

;)  

I get it, he's getting at the fact that the navy has the most gay people among its ranks.

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #9 on: 31 May 2003, 11:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by TheQuirk:

I get it, he's getting at the fact that the navy has the most gay people among its ranks.

:mad:

[ May 31, 2003: Message edited by: Macman: HAS 1000 POSTS ]

solo

• Kudos: 1
    • http://www.komodolinux.org/
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #10 on: 1 June 2003, 11:41 »
My first visit to the Mac forum, because I've replied to most of the Linux topics for now, and the first two Mac topics I visit both have post upon post of 'Mac users Rule! Yeah!' messages. Yall sure are a self-confident bunch aren't ya? I like to do other stuff... like talk about technology news and think of ways to take down microsoft with an anal probe (thought of all the ways I think)   ....
Komodoware, moving Linux to your desktop.
http://www.komodoware.com/

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #11 on: 2 June 2003, 04:37 »
Well, we sort of need the confidence boost since we're the only ones who know our platform is the best and the majority of the human race thinks we're a joke, plus we're constantly being told Apple is going out of business and getting the blame for the horrible switch adds. Just a second, I need some beer. LOTS of it!!!

Novablas

MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #12 on: 3 June 2003, 07:44 »
WHAT!? I LOVE THE SWITCH ADS! I watched everyone one including the iPod ones at Apple.com. Whats wrong with them?

Faust

MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #13 on: 3 June 2003, 21:10 »
You watched every one?  You actually sat down and wasted hours of your life watching commercials?  Dude seriously, you need to get out more.  ;)
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html

Faust

MACS RULE!!!!
« Reply #14 on: 3 June 2003, 21:12 »
Oh and Macman, your platform is the best for you.  My platform is the best for me.  Just because you like Apple so much does not mean that it is "better" than Debian GNU/Linux mmkay, so respect my personal choice.

And while I'm at it : respekt mah authoritah!  ;)
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html