Author Topic: Buy a new iPod AND support this site at the same time!  (Read 811 times)

CommonSense

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.microsuck.com
The Public Internet, the "parent company" of fuckMicrosoft.com, is selling two brand-new iPods on eBay.  If you enjoy this site AND you've been lusting after one of these truly ass-kicking, sexy little bricks, now's the time to act.    ;)  

The iPods for sale are both the Windows versions, BUT you can reformat them to work with Macs, using the iPod Software Updater application (free download from Apple), or use them with Linux (there's a couple of open-source projects that let you use iPods with Linux).  Or if you're still stuck with Windows, well, then it'll work out of the box.

We got a TINY discount on them, and we had to buy them just to hit a certain minimum price before a special coupon kicked in so we could buy something else.  We don't actually NEED them -- which is why they're brand-new, unopened, and still wrapped in plastic.

Special bonus:  If you're the winning bidder and the auction closes at $275 or above for the 5 GB model or $375 or above for the 10 GB model, we'll throw in a free item of your choice from our online store.  Just mention this offer in the e-mail you send after the auction closes.

With all that said, here are the URLs.  The auctions end on Tuesday, October 8, in the late afternoon (Eastern USA time).

The 5 GB iPod
The 10 GB iPod

Pantso

• Kudos: 55
    • http://www.support-freesoftware.org
Buy a new iPod AND support this site at the same time!
« Reply #1 on: 4 October 2002, 14:52 »
Sounds like a good bargain but since I live on the other side of the Atlantic, I really can't take part in the auction much as I want to    .

By the way, where were you all this time?   :D

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Buy a new iPod AND support this site at the same time!
« Reply #2 on: 6 October 2002, 02:54 »
<joke>

::shakes fist at the Webmaster::

Curse you! You have truly raised my ire!

My lust level just jumped five points... I must have an iPod... and you wave one in front of me... but alas... I'm too destitute!

Curse you for offering wonderful products to us! =^)

</joke>

if you can afford one, bid. you won't be sorry if you win
Go the fuck ~